Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/wortukv/public_html/wp-content/themes/branfordmagazine-pro/lib/various-functions.php on line 151

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/wortukv/public_html/wp-content/themes/branfordmagazine-pro/lib/various-functions.php on line 151

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/wortukv/public_html/wp-content/themes/branfordmagazine-pro/lib/various-functions.php on line 151
Worthing.UKviews.co.uk » Places of Interest

Places of Interest

Listed buildings in Worthing

Jan 15th, 2011 | By
Listed buildings in Worthing

Worthing, a town with borough status in the English county of West Sussex, has 212 buildings with listed status. The Borough of Worthing covers an area of 8,030¬†acres (3,250 ha) on the south coast of England, facing the English Channel. The town’s development in the early 19th century coincided with nearby Brighton’s rise as a
[continue reading…]



Broadwater

Jan 12th, 2011 | By
Broadwater

Broadwater is a neighbourhood of the Borough of Worthing in West Sussex, England. Situated between the South Downs and the English Channel, Broadwater was once a parish in its own right and included Worthing when the latter was a small fishing hamlet. Before its incorporation into the Borough of Worthing in 1902 Broadwater also included
[continue reading…]



Worthing Museum and Art Gallery

Jan 12th, 2011 | By
Worthing Museum and Art Gallery

Worthing Museum and Art Gallery is in the centre of Worthing near the grade II* listed St Paul’s and is the largest museum in West Sussex. It celebrated its centenary in 2008. Collections & Displays Worthing Museum and Art Gallery has one of the largest costume and textile collections in the UK. The 19th century
[continue reading…]



Worthing Pier

Jan 12th, 2011 | By
Worthing Pier

Worthing Pier is a pier in Worthing, West Sussex, England. Designed by Sir Robert Rawlinson, it was opened on 12 April 1862 and remains open. The pier originally was a simple promenade deck 960ft (291m) long and 15ft (4.6m) wide. In 1888 the pier was upgraded with the width increased to 30ft (9.2m) and the
[continue reading…]